The PSP Program offers academic courses to greatly enhance 6th- to 12th-grade students’ academic performance. We offer assistance on the following subjects:
- General science
- Laboratory science
- Life science
- Anatomy & physiology
- Language arts
- College writing
- Creative writing
- Essay writing
- Web design
- App application
- Adobe design programs
- Microsoft Office programs
The PSP Program offers test prep courses to assist our students in attaining competitive test scores essential for college enrollment.
- Standardized testing modules help students raise their standardized test scores on the ACT, SAT, ISA, NWEA, NAEP, and PARCC tests.
- Testing format modules assist students in mastering different assessment designs: multiple choice, matching, true/false, short answer, CLOZE, extended response, essay, transformation, gap-filling, reasoning, analysis, inference, timed computer tests, and critical thinking.
The PSP Program offers college-readiness activities to our students to assist in a seamless transition from elementary and middle school to high school and college.
- Grade-specific study skills
- College application assistance
- College essay development
- Financial aid and financial literacy
- High school to college transition
- Dual enrollment programming (grant-sponsored)
- Leadership training and development
- Mentoring and success coaching
- Career pathways
- College fit and tours
- College survival skills
- State-wide academic competitions in science, math, technology, entrepreneurship, speech, and writing
Additional courses and activities will be added on an as-need basis.